Stop by and see us at booth #280 at the LEGO KidsFest on August 31st – September 2nd at the Austin Convention Center. Buy your tickets now and get $2 off each LEGO® KidsFest ticket when purchasing tickets online at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Use discount code: auszoo12 (offer valid through August 17, 2012).
A new iguana now calls the Zoo his home and we need your help to name him! If you think you have the best name, submit it via email at email@example.com, or complete an entry form at the gift shop. For more information, please visit http://www.austinzoo.org/homepage/whos-that-iguana-contest-rules or click read more.
One entry per person.
- Submissions can be made at the gift shop using our gift shop entry form.
- Entries can be submitted via email and must include name, phone number, and email address. Please submit entries to:Marla.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries can be mailed to:
The Austin Zoo and Animal Sanctuary
PO Box 91808
Austin TX 78709
- A judging panel will decide the winning name. The Austin Zoo and Animal Sanctuary reserves the right to amend all contest rules. The Austin Zoo and Animal Sanctuary also reserves the right to disqualify any entry.
- The winner will receive 4 guest passes and a private tour of the zoo.
- The contest will run through the 31st of August and is open to all ages.
Monday, August 20, and Tuesday, August 21, Bernadette’s at 2039 Airport Blvd is hosting “Zoo Bop” which will support the Austin Zoo. Bring $5 at the door or two items from our wish list. Doors at 6. For set list and more information visit http://tinyurl.com/bwg9wdo
Lego Kids Fest is coming to Austin!! August 31st – September 2, 2012 at the Austin Convention Center. Come visit our booth and register to win passes to the zoo.
The winners for the ‘Snap Into Spring’ Photo Contest are out! Congratulations to Walter Remson, Donna Terpack and Dave and Marva Huff!
First Place: Walter Remson (#1, Rowdy the leopard)
Second Place: Donna Terpack (#5, Peahen)
Third Place: Dave and Marva Huff (#9, Zachery Huff feeding goat)
Thank you all for supporting the ‘Snap Into Spring’ Photo Contest! It was definitely a tough decision. Congratulations again to all the winners!