Amy Shutt Photography Class
Join us at Austin Zoo & Animal Sanctuary for a wild photography class adventure that will teach you the basics of your DSLR camera and how to take amazing animal shots. Instructed by professional animal and commercial photographer Amy Shutt, her lecture will include shooting in aperture priority and manual mode. Amy will also share her animal photography techniques and tips on how to get the best shots possible.
You will leave this class with a better understanding of how to use aperture, shutter speed, and iso together to get out of AUTO mode, giving you the control you need to take better photographs. You will also come away with a whole new skill set focused on animal photography! Come spend the morning with us and the animals!
Please contact Amy with any questions on the class material:
(225) 200-1895 or email@example.com
Please call the Austin Zoo & Animal Sanctuary Gift Shop at 512-288-1490 to sign up now!
- Ages: 16 years and older
- Cost: $150.00
- Level: Beginner and Intermediate
- Required Equipment: DSLR camera or a point and shoot/mirrorless camera that has the ability go into Aperture Priority and Manual modes. A lens that can zoom to at least 200mm and a tripod are highly recommended.
- Duration: Total 4 hours. 8:30am to 12:30
- Date: Saturday August 2, 2014